Advance Diploma in Child Psychotherapies
Duration : 1 year
Medium Of Instruction : English
Eligibility : B.A, (Psychology), M.A.(Psychology ), Teachers, Professionals working with children holistic health care, Professionals associated with children mental health care.
Session : Lectures will be thrice a week and field work also will be thrice a week for 3 hours each. Field work can be plan as more than 3 hours or for 2 days but 4 hours ,each day etc…..as per association.
- To understand child Psychology and child development.
- To recognize and help for maladaptive behavior in children.
- To develop an understanding of psychological/mental challenges in children.
- To understand nature of counseling and its importance for child’s mental health.
- Gaining knowledge about different child Psychotherapies.
- Gaining insight about holistic health through psychological, family, and social aspects.
Opportunity : Successful participants can work as:
- Child counselor.
- Child Psychotherapist.
- Can be absorbed in the field of child care, emotional, social, psychological healthcare set ups.
- Can practice independently after getting enough experience.
- Can work in school set up.
- Can work with centers providing platform for children who are differently abled.