Diploma in Counseling
Duration : 1 Year, Part time
Medium Of Instruction : English
Eligibility : 12th Pass
Schedule : Twice a week 2 hours
- To introduce basic concepts of Psychology.
- To develop an understanding of mental illness.
- To help students recognize maladaptive behavior in self and others.
- To understand the nature of Counseling and it’s importance.
Opportunities : Successful participants will be able to gain:
- Awareness towards mental health care importance and mental health conditions.
- Different types of psychological abnormalities.
- Improved interpersonal skills.
- Better acceptance of self and others.
- Greater sense of self and others behaviors and emotions.
- Connection between mind and body.